How I Work
My coaching sessions are collaborative, carry momentum and are conducted with purpose and injections of enthusiasm and vitality. So whilst the subject matter can be challenging and sometimes sensitive, it is important to have some fun along the way where it is appropriate.
I have a flexible coaching style by drawing on a range of coaching techniques and so work both as a Life Coach and a Business/Executive Coach.
As a Life Coach I work with individuals looking to make a positive change in their lives, typically in the following areas:
- Improving or Finding Relationships
- Changing habits and developing new behaviours
- Motivation and commitment
- Exposing and breaking down limiting beliefs
- Improving self-awareness and taking responsibility
- Identifying and maximising potential
- Feeling like something is missing, but not sure what it is
- Work/Life balance
As a Business/Executive Coach, I work with managers and executives in areas such as:
- Business and Leadership challenges
- Creating and implementing a Vision and Strategy
- Career development
- Career changes
- Starting or developing a business
- Marketing your business
- Business/Life Balance
So together let’s start having these conversations and get you feeling positive, invigorated and on the right path.